After that last post, I almost regret posting again because now the last one will move further down the page. So, to get over that I'm including extra firemen photos...
1. What are your current obsessions? Um...firemen....And dancing, 80's music, my latest art project.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My comfy loungewear...with sexy undies!
3. Last dream you had? Don't want to say because it was kind of naughty. No firemen were involved unfortunately (darn!) but someone not at all my type, someone kind of sleazy looking and not at all attractive. Afraid to find out what that means.
4. Last thing you bought? Groceries.
5. What are you listening to? Barack Obama's First 100 days speech.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Cupid, I'd love to be able to cause people to fall in love.
7. Favourite holiday spots? Any place new, Paris, NYC, Walt Disney World, my sister's house to spend time with my 5 nieces and nephews.
8. Reading right now? Knock em Dead, the ultimate job search guide. My dad gave it to me and a few years ago I might have been offended by the gift. This time I thought, that was nice, I could use some help come to think of it.
9. Four words to describe yourself. Intuitive, thoughtful, emotional, creative.
10. Guilty pleasure?....
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? P. G. Wodehouse, Jerome K. Jerome, Terry Pratchett, Will Farrel sometimes, Jim Gaffigan, Frasier and I Love Lucy reruns, my future husband (whoever he is).
12. Favourite spring thing to do? Hiking, lounging around in cafes, wearing pretty dresses while running errands...
13. Planning to travel to next? Maybe to my sister's before she moves to Fiji, then Paris at the end of the year.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Gourmet hot chocolate I made with Schoggi swiss chocolate, chocolate ice cream from my freezer, chocolate flan L. treated me to, a burger, shake and fries from In & Out Burger.
15. When did you last get tipsy? A few days ago when I couldn't sleep and I downed a sake cup full of red wine.
16. Favorite ever film? Toss up between Amelie, Howl's Moving Castle, A Christmas Story, Pride and Prejudice, Stranger Than Fiction.
17. Care to share some wisdom? Maybe to enjoy yourself no matter your circumstances, life goes by so fast. And to always listen to your inner compass, it'll never steer you wrong.
18. Song you can't get out of your head? Bang a Gong by T. Rex....hmmm, please don't analyze that answer.
19. Things you are looking forward to? Paris, Fiji, going out dancing Saturday night.
20. If money were no object, where would you choose to live? I'd have apartments in Paris and New York and a cottage by the sea, either here in California or Italy.
OK, one more, one more! One last thing, does anyone know any firemen they'd like to introduce me to?