Sunday, May 11, 2014

Friday night drawing workshop

Whenever workshop night comes around, I always have a big inner debate over whether to go or not. Expense/time versus getting more assigned work done. Also, who the model is, what live musicians play that night and whether anyone I know or not shows up all play a big part into whether going is worth it or not. In short, I overthink this way too much. I should just go draw with other artists, in a beautiful old building, while listening to free live music, whether I initially feel like it or not. Because, afterwards, I'm always glad I went.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL ANONYMOUS, JUNK COMMENTS WITH BLOG OR WEB SITE LINKS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED! No one, not even I, ever see them. So, please don't waste your time.

But comments from fellow artists, friends, and anyone genuinely interested in this blog and my work are always welcome though! :-)