Saturday, September 27, 2014

Recently finished

Two recently finished digital paintings started about a year ago but, with my work schedule, not finished til last week. 

I was also able to take some time, last week, to do some computer file cleaning.


Some stuff I hadn't lain eyes on in four, five years. With the buffer of time and all the work I've done in between (not that I'm where I want to be, ability wise, yet. There's still so much room to improve.) I could clearly see how much my first digital pieces, my paintings and character designs
really, really sucked. Oh my god....

So glad I didn't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL ANONYMOUS, JUNK COMMENTS WITH BLOG OR WEB SITE LINKS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED! No one, not even I, ever see them. So, please don't waste your time.

But comments from fellow artists, friends, and anyone genuinely interested in this blog and my work are always welcome though! :-)